About

Greetings,

Here’s some information about me.

I graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a major in Science and a minor in Fine Arts. I have also earned a certificate in Microcomputer Applications in Education from Oakland University. I finished my Masters in Instructional Technology at Saginaw Valley State University in December of 2012.

This is my fourteenth year with Oakland International Academy in Detroit, MI. I have taught fifth and sixth grade all subjects, middle school science, physical education and Computers. Currently I teach middle school science. I manage Renaissance Place, Study Island and Discovery Education programs for the teachers and staff at my school.

When I am not teaching I am the Scoutmaster for Troop 154 in Sterling Heights, Michigan. This is the troop I grew up in and earned my Eagle Scout award in 1986. I was an Assistant Scoutmaster for 25 years. This past summer our venture crew, completed the high adventure Triple Crown. There were five of us that attended the high adventure bases in New Mexico, Minnesota and Florida.My hobbies include photography, geocaching, juggling and a few others.

You can contact me via email at:

techicebreaker@gmail.com

On Twitter
@techicebreaker

My status

Locations of visitors to this page

Add to Technorati Favorites

STAR Discovery Educator